Friday, January 22, 2010

Caught in the act

When found out we were having a boy my mom told me that boys are so much easier to raise when they are teenagers because you don't have to worry about a the drama that comes hand in hand with teenage girls. However, she warned me that boys can be a more ciourious when they are younger and a little more of a challenge....... This is why I believe her.
Figuring out what buttons to push to open the dvd player.
Opening it up, and then discovering that there is a dvd to play with.


Taking the dvd out of the player and then putting his dirty finger prints all over the dvd.

Dropping the dvd on the floor and then scratching it all over the remote control.
( Ryan would be flipping out if he knew I was taking pictures of this and not running after Weston to stop the destruction of the dvd)


The reaction I get when I take the dvd away from Weston. Do you think it is too early for anger management classes?


No comments:

Post a Comment