Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!!

This Easter we had so much fun with our family down in Rexburg. Weston loved playing with Grant, Noah, and Ben and seeing him have fun was so much fun for Ryan and I. I loved being back in Rexburg for a few days and enjoyed my yearly fix of Bajio pineapple shrimp salad...oh how I love it!
Weston loved his Easter basket in the morning. Between the bubbles, toys, clothes, crayons, and fruit snacks it is safe to say he was spoiled. Thanks a ton Dawn!
The boys got guinea pigs for Easter and Weston loved them. He also was obsessed with their dog, which is causing Ryan and I the debate of when to get him a puppy.
The freedom of dying eggs without me going crazy of the mess he is making!


Wondering why I am trying to get his attentions and disrupting his egg dying session.




No comments:

Post a Comment