Monday, January 24, 2011

False Alarm

I have never liked false alarms....when it comes to labor I hate them even more.
For the past 2 months we have done everything in our power to stop labor.
We are now 37 weeks and nothing is happening.
Yesterday ,my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart and they were real labor pains....the type of pain you can't describe because words can't convey the power and discomfort of them. Naturally, I went to the hospital.
It stayed that way for 7 hours with NO PROGRESS.
Are you serious, I tell the nurse?!?!?!
She looks as confused as me.....she can't explain it.
They give me major pain medicine but not the epidural that I want so bad.
They send me home when the contractions are still 4 minutes apart and hurt like heck.
They say I could go around like this for another 2 weeks....AHHHHHHH!
Can we all pray that she will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment