Sunday, May 22, 2011

Planes, planes, and more planes...

How do people survive in rainy weather all the time? I have no idea and the kiddos and I are going insane with all this rainy weather in Utah. I seriously think there has been 5 really nice days since we have been there and there is only so much you can do when all it wants to do is pour and even snow in the middle of May. So come Saturday morning when we woke up to BEAUTIFUL weather we were out of the house within an instant, and ready to have some fun looking at one of Weston's favorite things...planes!!!!
We went to Hill Air force Base Museum and Weston had a blast. I loved it because admission was free and I had a happy toddler for the whole afternoon. There were planes everywhere and Weston was constantly pointing at them saying " mommy, oh wow!". Ryan was just as thrilled and I told him I didn't know who was having more fun, him or Weston.

Weston thought this plane was cool.

These planes where ginormous!!







This kid is either going to be a pilot or a train conductor one day.

Content in her stroller. Oh how I wish I could sit in a stroller and be pushed around all day.



This kid still will not pose for a picture....I have no idea how Ryan took this one.




Of course he had to touch these awesome looking planes. He can spot one a mile away in the sky and to be so close to them he was in pure amazement!

After the afternoon with planes we went and got Panda Express for Ryan, Cafe Rio for me and then took them home to eat on our pouch. Throw in some bubbles, coconut ice cream pops, a giggly 2 year old and a smiling 3 month old I would have to say it was the perfect spring evening! Yeah for warm weather!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. That's funny, we have done that same scenario many times, Panda Express for Ben, Cafe Rio for me. mmm, cafe rio :)

    ReplyDelete