Monday, September 12, 2011

Catch up time


This blog is starting to really get neglected let me tell you. These days finding time to update this blog just doesn't seem possible. However, I am going to take 5 minutes to try to catch up on all our summer fun adventures.

I can't believe this sweet girl is already 7 months. BEST BABY EVER! I totally lucked out and she and Weston have so much fun together. She is so laid back, and when she giggles and smiles the whole family falls in love with her:)


Gramma and Grampa Poffenberger came to visit us and we took a day and went to Yellowstone. Weston loved it and as you can tell he is cracking up and something Gramma said.



So, this picture has a story behind it. When Ryan was around 2 years old he had a picture taken in Yellowstone of him fishing. I always loved the picture and we have it hanging up in Weston's room. Well, I love it so much why not recreate it with Weston? So we did...we went to the exact spot in Yellowstone where Ryan had his picture taken 26 years ago and got the same angle and everything. So now we have both the pictures side by side in Weston's room and it looks really cool.


The kiddos with Gramma and Grampa somewhere in Yellowstone.




Oh how Brooklyn loves to eat. This girl will eat anything and last week she literally grabbed and ice cream sand which out of my hands and shoved it right in her mouth:)





Never enough kisses can be given....NEVER!



Love when she sticks out her tongue. We went to Island park last week and went on a little hike and had so much fun:)


Smith Park has a baseball diamond that Weston loves to go run the bases. He loves playing baseball in the backyard and to see him and Ryan play together is priceless to me.




We were playing in the sprinkler in the backyard and Weston asked me to get him a towel. I did and all by himself he decided to start sunbathing....crazy kid. I wonder what he is thinking about in this picture.


Summer has been so much fun here in Rexburg and we are so lucky to be able to call this place home!



PS This post took me way over an hour to write with my kids...seriously?!?!? now you can see why the post are so rare these days:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh you're such a beautiful mommy :) And I agree, Norah is smothered in kisses by the minute!

    ReplyDelete