Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fun times


For fun these days we have made


Crayon Melting...coolest thing ever and so easy. Weston had a blast doing it and all it is is crayons, canvas, hot glue, and a blow dryer. Easy peasy...my type of craft:)
Fruit Loop Sand art. Easy and Fun:)
Brooklyn is obsessed with the sensory bottles I made the kiddos. Corn syrup, water and glitter sure are a great toy for me:)
We went to Spokane and Weston and I had an early birthday party which was so much fun:)
Weston is obsessed with Christmas this year so I am trying to do some sort of craft with him while Brooklyn sleeps. He loved doing this snowman puff paint project:)
We love care packages from Grammy Marshall for this reason:)
3 seconds this stayed on...just enough to get a picture.
Weston loved helping set up our nativity scene with his dad. I love how he is starting to understand aspects of the gospel and right now he loves the story of Jesus's birth. Makes me so happy:)

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing mommy you are! How do you make the sensory bottles, looks fun!

    ReplyDelete