Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brown eyes and silly faces

There is a reason Weston received the nickname "HAM" and it has never left him. This boy has such a sense of humor that cracks us up constantly. Sometimes the things that come out of his mouth make Ryan and I look at each other with an expression of "did he just say that"across both of our faces. His personality is shining through, and each day his imagination and curiousity just amazes me. He is a huge sweetheart in everyway possible and being around him makes my day so much easier.




This is my brown eyed sweetheart that I just adore beyond words. Yes, she has become a little firecracker, but all she has to do is look at me with those big eyes and my heart just melts. She is currently walking everywhere and destroying my house but I wouldn't want it any other way:)








Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment