Friday, December 7, 2012

Snapshots

Gotta take care of those pearly whites!!!

Act of love or act of insanity?

Gotta love when your kids treat a ride on the lawn mower with daddy like a 5 star ride at Disney World!

Love hot chocolate mornings with my favorite little girl!

Picked them himself, found the glass himself, filled it with water and put it on his night stand next to his bed. love my little man

Happy girls are the prettiest girls


Sweetest cupcake I kow

Brooklyn loves animals so much and was thrilled with the petting zoo at the Idaho State Fair.

This is what happens when we go see daddy at work.

Weston and Brooklyn had been fighting nonstop all morning but I guess nothing screams sibling love more than sharing spit over a glass of soda that was of course meant to me mine...ps. it was so worth the sugar high for 10 minutes of peace and quiet for this momma;)

sick day and still adorable

One evening I was doing my dishes and looked up and saw this sunset. Beyond blessed.
Weston won his first fish and it lasted all but 2 days. That is what happens when you leave me in charge of a goldfish.

Weston's first rainbow. Saving this picture forever!!!

Never a dull moment in this household!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alison, you have such a beautiful family! Brooklyn is so big and has so much hair!!

    ReplyDelete