Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Brooklyn

Yes I am way behind on my blog. Yes, I am a slacker. And yes, I am going to try my hardest to try to catch up on the whole 5 months I have seemed to skip over. First and foremost, little miss B.
 Brooklyn turned 2 on Feb.2 and she was such a trooper. Ryan and I both went to the doctors that morning with strep throat and were miserable so her party was very low key. To be honest, she was lucky to get a cake, with the way I was feeling that day. However, she was thrilled with her gifts and cake, and reminded us all just how special little moments like birthdays can make a crummy day seem wonderful!
 Little miss B loves Minnie Mouse. Anything and everything is Minnie Mouse in this house and if you don't mind me saying, I think she kinda makes a cute Minnie herself:)
If only I can get her to cook dinner for me every night!

 Yep, she's a cutie. I took this picture during breakfast when she was giggle non stop and creating everyone else at the table to giggle just as much.
 This girl LOVES horses. We have horses next door and every second she is outside she is looking at the horses and begging to ride them.

 As you can tell these two love each other so much. Weston is such a good big brother and already has a very protective caring relationship with her. Brooklyn looks up to Weston so much and everything that he loves she thinks is awesome, including spider man, trucks, cars, dirt, and anything that has boy written across it. She has the drama of a girl, but right now she is as rough and tumble as her 4 year old brother.
These two are also double trouble. Sibling fights are happening more frequent these days, which is expected. I forgot how stressful raising a 2 year old is, but she is so quick to run up to Weston and give him a kiss and show him she is sorry.
I love being princess B's mom, but mostly I feel blessed beyond words to have this girl wake up every morning and call me mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment