Saturday, February 14, 2009

Here it goes.....









So this is my first post on this blog and I hope that I will be able to keep up with it as well as I need to. My life has changed in many ways over the past year and words cannot explain just how blessed I feel. Ryan and I are living in Spokane Washington while he is going to school to be a Cardio Vascular Tech ( don't ask me what he does....all I know is he is getting a degree and I am so happy!) I have finially adjusted to living across the country from the rest of my family and I am more and more dependant on my cell phone calls to my mom than I ever thought I would be. I am so in love with my husband for every little act of love he has shown me in the past 2 years of our marriage and for creating a beautiful family with me. Weston Ryan was born on December 8th, 2008 and just turned 2 months last Sunday. He is such a happy baby and his smiles and coos are melting my heart more and more as the days go by. I am currently very spoiled becasue he is a wonderful sleeper and has been sleeping through the night since around 6 weeks old....Ryan has been a sweetheart also and has helped me feed him when I need an extra moment of peace. Overall, my life has been full of love and I never imagined how powerful a mother's love was untill I held Weston for the first time. It was instant and everything he does and is is apart of me and what I hold so close to my heart. The little things are what brings me so much peace and I find that so much in Weston...all the snuggles, the trust I see in his eyes as Iold him, the smiles he gives me more and more, and finially the realization that he is a child of God and I am worthy to be called his mother. What more can I ask for? Like I said before, I feel so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for starting a blog, Al! It'll be fun to look at all your cute pics of your boy! We have a blog that's private, so if you want to give me your e-mail I'll send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete