Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Smiles

Weston has been smiling so much lately but I have never been able to catch him on camera. I am either to fast or to slow untill today when he decided he would let me capture his moment of happiness. Enjoy





Here is a video that is fun of Weston being entertained by Ryan. Ryan was making grunting noises ( please don't ask me why cause I still don't know) but Weston seemed to be entertained for a while. You can tell that Ryan is just soaking up the fun times with Weston, even if involves crazy gross sounds...oh the joys of living with two boys,lol.

2 comments:

  1. Alison your baby is so amazing. I cannot picture a better mother than you. And I know Ryan is so awesome too even though I've only met him that one time! But I love your background- it is so you. You can do all sorts of fun things on the blog like adding a playlist or quote of the day, etc. If you need any help let me know! I miss my Alison! My friend Genna lives in Seattle now and so does my other friend Nicole. WA is getting popular. We will have to visit you sometime soon I hope! Take care and I love you to death! Well, past death :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that was so cute. Haha - ryan you sound like the next door neighbor clyde...that was great though, really!:)

    ReplyDelete