Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello from paradise!

So it has been FOREVER since I made a post and figured I should at least explain why I have been so lazy at blogging. First and foremost....
  • our life has not slowed down in the past 3 months. We have moved into a new place in Spokane, lived in Idaho Falls for 4 weeks, went to Wyoming then Yellowstone, been on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas, and we are currently on week 3 in South Carolina...and our child has become an amazing traveler thanks to the best portable DVD player in the world!

  • I don't have a computer attatchment to upload any of my pictures so I am going to have to be patient at posting those...

  • Truthfuly, reading has become my priority while on vacation right now...I just finished Mockingjay and loved it and now reading Eat, Pray, and Love which is so far very entertaining...so this poor blog has been kinda neglected I guess you can say

However in the next few weeks you will see in future blog posts...

  • Weston eating way to much chocolate cake on the cruise

  • Weston's first baseball game in a luxury suite with unlimited Texas Road House rolls and honey butter ( thank goodness I am pregnant:)
  • my growing belly ( I seriously feel huge)
  • Weston's first fishing trip in Wyoming
  • Ryan and Weston boogie boarding on the beach...so cute
  • The BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING views of the southern life in South Carolina ( I have been living the retired life for 3 weeks now and I feel so spoiled). We are on the beach every day and it is so relaxing and fun
  • Going to the zoo!!!!
  • Adventures on a cruise with a busy 20 month old....FYI: I don't highly recommend it if you want to relax;)
  • My attempts to get Weston to start calling his dad "daddy" and not "Ryan" or "Ry"...he will seriously call Ryan by his first name all day long...at least I still am getting "mama"
  • Whether we will have a boy or girl......:):):):)!!!!!!!!

Anyways, here are some pictures I found on my dad's computer of our trip down South....:)

Can you see why I have been living in paradise for the past 3 weeks. So AMAZING!!!!


And yes I just had to put this one in because he is getting cuter and cuter as the days go by:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm probably the most jealous person alive. It looks like you had such a wonderful time. Did you eat some yummy lobster? I love that darling picture of Weston, it looks like he's getting some sun!!! What a handsome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures from the cruise! Weston is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics- you have such a beautiful family. And I must say, I think I could rival Dulcie for the most jealous person alive. lol. Oh, a vacation sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete