Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Idaho Falls

For the month of July and August we lived in Idaho Falls for a clinical that Ryan had to complete. I love the Idaho Falls area and it was so fun to be around some family and friends. We had so much fun visiting Yellowstone, going to Wyoming, and eating out WAY TO much. I seriously think we went to Cafe Rio more times than I can count. Here are some pictures of our stay in IF.
Weston and I in Yellowstone. He did so good the whole time thanks to Toy Story and Finding Nemo! I recommend a portable DVD player to any family who has a toddler and has to travel. It has saved our LIFE.
Posing with Grampa Patterson's moose in Wyoming. Weston loved this moose and every morning would want to get up close to it.

With Ryan in Yellowstone.

Playing on the playground. I loved the parks in Rexburg and we would go multiple times and just have so much fun!

Weston had so much fun fishing in Wyoming. However, once he caught a fish he would scream when the fish would come in the boat. He literally ran to the other side of the boat.

Having fun with Aunt Lindsay. She spoiled him with her Dr. Pepper while I was apparently not looking;)


We had so much fun at this ballgame. Ryan's work let us in their suite and I had so much fun with all the Texas Roadhouse rolls with honey butter. I was so glad I was pregnant at that moment:)

Overall, we had a blast and came back to Spokane for 3 days only to pack everything back up and head across the country to South Carolina and our cruise. I'll post pictures later for that trip!





1 comment: