Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Girl's only

2 days ago we shipped Weston off to Wyoming with Papa and Gramma Poffeberger to Wyoming.
He is in pure heaven and loving every second of it.
It's just been Brooklyn and I during the day and we have been having so much fun.
She has never been the "only child" and it is so nice to spoil her rotten and give her my undivided attention.
I love this special time with just her and me.
Shopping, giggling, reading stories, and just snuggling.
Love this little girl to death!!!!!!!!!!
Love how relaxing and peaceful it is in the house right now.
But........
I miss my little boy so so much
I just love hearing his voice on the phone saying "love you mom".
He is growing up so so fast.
However, I love seeing who he is becoming and making me such a proud mom:)
Can't wait to give him a big hug tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment