Thursday, August 16, 2012

July

gotta love fresh raspberries for our raspberry bushes. I just gotta figure out how I can get away without looking like I have been attacked by an insane cat. The scratch marks on my arms are brutal.

Having a fun afternoon at mesa falls. Still trying to figure out what is up with the funny face.

Ryan got free tickets to a baseball game in Idaho Falls and we decided to take them last week. Weston loved it; Brooklyn loved the candy I packed. It was fun and I am just surprised we lasted a good hour and a half;)

Perfecting her pouty face

We got a puppy about a month ago and we love her. She is a border collie/aussie mix and fits perfectly in our family. We named her Maggie and she is going to be such a good dog once she gets out of the chewing puppy stage.

Apparently I need to teach my kids how to put popcorn in their mouth instead of decorating the floor and couch with it.

Oh how I love English Muffin pizzas. Totally brings back childhood memories of mine. Last week Weston was thrilled when I let him "cook" dinner for us!

Weston went to the dentist and did amazing!!!!! So so proud of him:)

Getting reading for combat against her crazy brother

No comments:

Post a Comment