Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walking

This has been the look on Weston's face for the past week. His top two teeth are coming through and he spends his day climbing up my legs begging me to hold him. Of course I do it cause I can't resist a moment that he allows me to snuggle with him!
When he is not begging for me to hold him he is walking! Last night he refused to crawl and ever since then it has been walking all over the place. As Ryan stated last night "our lives are never going to be the same" with a grin on his face. I second that one!

I can't get over how much he has grown. My mom didn't lie when he said tha time will fly with him. I just wish he would be my little baby forever....oh well, I guess that is why baby number two will someday have to come and entertain our crazy family! As for now, this one is keeping us more than entertained and busy... ask me how we are going to do multiple children and I just shake my head and laugh. seriously?! there is a reason I have nicknamed my child "hurricane weston";).


1 comment: