Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Time

The day after Thanksgiving this year I went fully into Christmas mode and have not stopped since. The Christmas music is playing at full blast all the time in our apartment, goodies have already been cooking in the kitchen, I hung up all the decorations, started lighting my yummy scented Christmas candles, already finished my shopping, and I just am happy for this Christmas season. Last year, Ryan and I hardly celebrated because Weston was just born and we were so caught up in taking care of a newborn that the other great parts of the season kinda flew by us. Yes, it sounds horrible but we are totally making up for it this year.

This year we got a fake tree at Target for $20 (this is all we could manage for afford) and it is perfect for our little apartment. And yes that is a santa hat on top of the tree. I cannot justify buying a tree topper that is the same amount as the tree. The joys of living frugally because we are poor college students:).
Weston having fun with Aunt Lindsay!

We took my mom and sister to Coeur d'Alene to see the lights and they were so pretty. It was FREEZING and Weston wasn't as crazy about the lights as we were and just wanted to get inside to dethaw his poor cheeks. He get's the hatred of cold weather from his mom;).

The family!


Some of the pretty lights of the boardwalk.





No comments:

Post a Comment