Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day

This year we had such a wonderful time for Thanksgiving with our family. My mom and sister came out to visit us and Weston is having SO MUCH fun being spoiled. He has been basking in all the attention and lets just say I no longer have a child who can put himself to sleep on his own. My mom wants to rock him every night and since she lives across the country I cannot refuse that special moment for her. All I can say is in a week I will be in misery as I retraining him to put himself back down on his own. It's worth it though to see him enjoy my mom so much!



Weston loves my sister's cell phone since I no longer let him use mine. As you can tell her is amazed at all the buttons and sounds it makes. To bad he won't play with his toy cell phone...it has to be the real thing,lol.
A family picture that we took quickly.

Weston loved the food. He ate everything on the table and loved making a mess. There is a reason why I call him my "chunky monkey":).


Weston loved watching Grampa cut the turkey. If it is something he has never seen before he will be up front and center within 2 seconds.



Loving his rocking horse at Gramma and Grampa's house.





No comments:

Post a Comment