Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Happenings

Yes I am guilty of neglecting this blog and honestly forgetting it even existed. I then got to thinking that this is a great way of recording what has been happening in my life because I cannot seem to master other ways of recording such a scrapbooking or journal writing. So this is how I will do it and I will be able to show my family just how much fun we are having in our lives. So here is a recap of what we have been doing this fall.

Train Ride

Ryan and I decided to enjoy the beautiful fall leaves by taking Weston on a train ride in the country a few hours from Spokane. It was so freezing that day but Weston was such a great sport and had so much fun looking out the window at all the pretty leaves!






























No comments:

Post a Comment