Thursday, November 12, 2009

Electronics

Weston is obsessed with electronics. Here is a list of his new "toys".
1. The Phone- Every time I call someone he sees the phone and zooms over to me so he can get a hold of the phone and communicate to whoever I am talking to by pressing as many buttons as he can.
2. The Remote-Whenever he sees a remote he gravitates to it and manages to change every channel on the tv while we scurry to grab the remote from him. Once this happens he will zoom to the tv and press the buttons on the tv to either turn it on and off, or raise to volume to as loud as it will go. As this is happening he is grinning from ear to ear and Ryan and I are trying are hardest not to lose our minds,lol.
3. The Computer- He loves to computer and whenever I am on it he tries to climb on my lap so he can go crazy with the keyboard. However, that is no longer happening since we got a new computer and he doesn't seem to like that rule.
4. The Camera- This is his new "toy" and Ryan and I are standing firm in not letting him have anything to do with this new discovery. As you may notice a lot of my pictures of Weston are up close. This is due to the fact that he is crawling towards me trying to get a hold of the camera and I am trying as fast as I can to take a picture before he has a breakdown when I pull it away from him.


Here is a picture I wanted to take of his new haircut. As you can see it is up close and you can see the smile on his face that is anticipating the joy of grabbing his favorite new toy.
Now here is the after picture when Mommy took away the camera and he did not get his "toy". He acts like the world is coming to and end. My angel as discovered what a temper tantrum is and he knows how to throw a big one,lol.

Oh on the haircut. He was so amazing. Ryan got the buzzer out and we were positive that he would freak out so I had a sucker ready and everything. However, he sat there perfectly still and played with his matchbox car. Everyone once in a while he would look up at the razor with a puzzled look on his face but would go right back to playing with his car. At least we didn't have a breakdown in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment