Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keeping an 11 month old busy

Ever since it has started to get cold and Weston and I are stuck in the house I have been trying so hard to keep him entertained for more than 5 minutes. He is so busy which means his attention span is about 30 seconds with each activity that he does. We have a great routine but sometimes playing with the same toys and reading the same books can get boring for both me and Weston ( I wonder why his new activity is unrolling the toilet paper roll in all of our bathrooms). So today I decided that I would plop some whipped cream in front of him and see what he would do with it.

As you can see, at first he wasn't sure what was in front of him and wanted nothing but the camera I was using to take pictures of him...go figure on that one,lol.
After I put the camera away and gave him a second to explore the whipped cream he went crazy and discovered how good it tasted.

And then I gave him a spatula and the squeals and giggles started to appear.


It was totally worth it! Between the whipped cream craziness and bath I entertained him for 45 minutes! Seriously, that is an accomplishment for me right now:)!


No comments:

Post a Comment