Monday, November 2, 2009

10 months

Weston turned 10 months this past month and is growing more and more as the days for by. Here are a few of the things he loves to do.
Eating
Weston is obsessed with food. He loves real people food and will have nothing to do with baby food. There are times he shocks me because he eats more than me during some meals. Where does it all go? I wish he could tell me because he can pack it down and not a gain a pound,lol.
Crawling
Weston has finally mastered crawling and is everywhere. He loves getting into everything he is not suppose to and his favorite activity right now is turning the tv on and off. It is cute at times but last night Ryan was trying to watch the World Series and Weston was constantly turning it on and off. As you may guess, Ryan didn't think it was that cute during that moment;).

Jumping in the Crib

Weston can finally put himself to sleep on his own. We have tried to cry it out method a kazzilion times but we can say that this time it worked and we are so happy. For a while during nap time he would either be screaming at the top of his lungs for me to come save him or would just give up and jump on his mattress for 40 minutes at a time giggling and laughing. What is worse? I would take the jumping of course but then it is horrible when I have a crabby boy who played during his nap instead of slept. However, these days have past and he is now a champion at sleeping at night and learning to take longer naps during the day.

Pat-a-cake

Weston loves to play pat-a-cake and it is the cutest thing in the entire world. He claps his hands when he is excited and I love every minute of it!
Talking
Ever since Weston had tubes put in his ears he has begun talking so much better. He talks all the time and Ryan says he is going to take after his Grammy Marshall which is so true. He can say "dada" which is slowly turning into "dadde", "rara", "baba", "yaya" and any other gibish that comes out of his mouth. he still can't say "mama" yet which is driving me crazy,lol. I will be patient though because I know it will be worth it when it happens!




No comments:

Post a Comment