Monday, April 11, 2011

2 Months


I can't believe 2 months has already gone by since this little girl came into our lives. These past 2 months have been so wonderful and the transition from 1 to 2 kids has gone smoother than I ever thought possible. Parenting this time around is a lot less stressful and I am enjoying everything a lot more without fear that I am doing something wrong.

Brooklyn is a lot more attached to me than Weston ever was, and I blame that on the nursing around the clock that I never did with Weston. She is such a good eater and is making nursing so wonderful for both her and I!

Weston is the best brother in the world and whenever he is near her he holds her hand and has brought smiles to her face that completely melts our hearts. He loves to be around her, and is the best helper when it comes to entertaining her or even changing her diaper. How did I get so lucky?!?

We were in Rexburg 2 weeks ago on our way to Salt Lake City for Ryan's last clinical and our friend Dawn Goodnough took these adorable pictures of Brooklyn. There are times when I look at her and see her brother 100% and can't get over just how much they look alike. I love having her in our home and not a day goes by when I don't look at her in pure amazement that she belongs to me.




My blue eyed baby with 2 parents that have brown eyes. Go figure! The crazy thing is Weston also has blue eyes also, so the odds of both our kids having blue eyes when we both have brown eyes are so slim. This girl is sleeping like a champ. 4 hour naps during the day and 7-8 hour stretches at night! I couldn't be happier. So in love in so many ways.

Can you get any cuter?!?!

1 comment:

  1. oh what a cutie- glad it's been such a smooth transition.

    ReplyDelete