Monday, April 11, 2011

My Buddy

This little guy is so much fun.

I love waking up every morning and having our breakfast together as he talks about Buzz and "choo choo" trains.

I love coloring and painting in his new favorite Mickey Mouse coloring book.

I love sitting outside on the porch and watching the airplanes fly by and listening to him say hi and bye to each and every airplane.

I love his dancing and how his face lights up when his music starts playing.

I love how he helps me sweep up the kitchen and takes his wipes and helps me "dust" around the house.

I still love snuggling up to him during nap time.

I love hearing him call me mommy.

I love watching him pray and close his eyes during our prayers..I love it even more when I catch him trying to open his eyes to see if we are watching him.

I love how he calls Jesus, "Jees" and his smile whenever he sees a picture of him.

I love his giggles that are so infectious.

I love his sweet love for his sister. It seriously is the best thing in the entire world to see how gentle and loving he is towards her.

I love how he is learning so much and it blows my mind at some of the things he knows ( letters, colors, numbers...don't ask me where it is coming from)

I love how he is teaching me patience in ways that I never knew possible. Those darn 2 year old tantrums really have a way of putting a mom on her knees begging Heavenly Father for wisdom and love that can only come from Him.

I love how I am his mother and he is filling my life with so much love and happiness each and every day!


(another post below)

No comments:

Post a Comment