Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I love

Here is a short list of items that I love or can't live without at time moment in time... I swear by swaddling my babies and it's my lifesaver when it comes to long naps and sleeping through the night! The moment I swaddle Brooklyn she is asleep within 5 minutes. Swaddling blankets are my number 1 baby item besides my Boppy. I am a girl who loves a good book. The problem with a good book is it doesn't last a long time for me and I want more and more of. This book I just finished and it is SO SO GOOD. I am talking Hunger Games, Twilight kind of good book. If you liked the Hunger Games this book is a lot like it plot wise and grips you in within 2 seconds. The best part is there are more books to come in this series and I can't wait! I just have to make it last more than 2 days:) Oh how I love cookbooks. I have a million. But this cookbook is by far the best one! I am obsessed with everything in it and it is so not helping me lose these last stubborn 5 pounds of baby weight. The recipes are so easy to follow, the pictures make my mouth water, and the recipes are so delicious. They even have tips throughout the cookbook that really make sense and I use as I cook the recipes.Every kitchen has to have this cookbook! Tonight I want to try the Strawberry-Lime Shortcakes with Coconut Cream. YUMMMMMY!!!

Ryan and I bought a GPS before we moved to Utah this past month and I can't go anywhere without it. I seriously am horrible with directions and now that we are in Bountiful it is so helpful when we want to go somewhere to eat or out shopping. It even lets you know the speed limit in the area and how fast you are going. We are getting our money out of this product for sure! I live in these slipper boots. Ryan got them for me for my birthday and they are on my feet all day long. They are so comfy and warm and I don't know what I am going to do when summer comes.

Brooklyn never spits up. However, we are having major issues with blowouts which are so gross and I am kinda getting sick of them. We go through 3 outfits some days and Dreft Laundry Stain Remover has become my best friend and works so well. We seriously have almost gone through a whole bottle between Brooklyn's blowouts, and Weston's love of coloring on his clothes with his new water color paints.
Why don't they sell these in Washington?!?! Now that we are living in Utah I am stocking up like crazy on these Popsicles. I call them "heaven on a stick" and I love them because they are SO CREAMY and yet not unhealthy at all. I can eat them guilt free while I watch my husband cram his sugar loaded ice cream in his mouth;)

1 comment:

  1. okay- now I need to get my hands on some of these. I've been looking for some new good books too- yay!!

    ReplyDelete